Mental health Awareness Socks
For every pair of our “It’s Okay, Not To Be Okay” socks sold we are donating €2 to Pieta to directly support the battle against mental health issues.
Make A Difference & Show Your Support Today!
Since 2006 we have seen and helped over 48,000 people in suicidal distress or engaging in self-harm, and established fifteen centres across Ireland.
Call Pieta 1800 247 247
Mental Health Awareness Socks
Made with love in the Thomp2 headquarters these socks are extremely comfortable & long lasting. The spandex in each sock allows them to stretch to fit most feet even sizes above the recommended size listed below. Beautiful designs and vivid coloured yarn will make the wearer stand out from the crowd!
- Crew height | Easily visible designs
- One size fits most EUR Size (40-47) | UK Size (6-12)
- Machine washable & super durable!
- Made from 80% Cotton, 15% Spandex & 5% Nylon for extra comfort & stretch
- Shipping: 1-3 Working Days (Ireland) | 3-5 Working Days (UK) | 5-12 Working Days (US & Rest Of World)
- 5% of the profits from the sale of each pair will go to charity
Availability: In stock